Building Better Bonds
We believe there is healing in supportive relationships. As counselors, we offer a space for non judgmental support in order to guide you through the issues at hand. We seek to give insight and wise counsel, backed by clinical research and best practices, moving you towards peace, wholeness and freedom.
Low Cost Counseling?
Did you know Alliance Counseling Group has an option for low-cost or no-cost counseling?
Join Our Team!
"A Community of Therapists Impacting Our Community"
Alliance is looking for talented, team-oriented therapists. If you are interested in applying, or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
We are looking for therapists who:
- Can see 22+ clients per week for full-time or 10-15 clients per week via in-person or telehealth appointments
- Desire flexible hours that can fit around their schedule (e.g. daytime, evening, or weekend availability)
- Are excited about working in private practice
- Have an evidenced-based clinical background
- Enjoy collaborating with team members
- Competitive compensation for our independent contractors
- Amazing administrative support (e.g. billing, credentialing, and scheduling)
- A collaborative group of highly skilled and engaging therapists who care about and support one another in the transformative therapeutic work the team does with their clients
Preference is currently given to therapists who specialize in working with adolescents or couples, but we are open to applications for all interested therapists of any license/training background including: professional counselors, social workers, marriage and family therapists, and psychologists.