MENTAL HEALTH PRESCRIBING
Alliance's commitment to supporting mental health now includes mental health prescribing care. For some, the best plan for sustained mental healthcare involves integrating medication into the treatment. When necessary, Alliance can now provide the collaborative care of both a therapist and a mental health prescriber to help better meet our clients' needs.
RX WITH ALLIANCE
By adding mental health prescribing to the services we offer, we hope to accomplish the following goals:
- Improve access to quality mental health prescribing care through the use of telehealth
- Cut down on wait times to get scheduled with a prescriber
- Improve the therapist and prescriber relationship and collaboration. Optimizing the care provided to our clients
- Provide a mental health prescribing experience consistent with ACG's values of being
- Compassionate hosts
- Evidenced-based practitioners
- Persistent care collaborators
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Getting scheduled is easy! Give us a all at (616) 222-0631 or email us at email@example.com to get set up with one of our prescribers.
Dr. Megan Ipema is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner who graduated from Loyola University in 2011 with her Masters in Science in Nursing. Megan then went on to Oakland University to obtain her Doctorate of Nursing Practice degree in 2016. Prior to becoming a Nurse Practitioner, Megan graduated with her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Indiana Wesleyan University.
Megan has over 10 years of experience working as a Nurse Practitioner in Family Medicine. She has a particular interest in behavioral health in people of all ages.
Dr. Ipema works with:
- obsessive compulsive disorder
- adjustment disorder
- eating disorders
- alcohol use disorder
- bipolar 2 disorder.
She is passionate about collaborating with individuals to promote healthy coping skills, reduce symptoms, and make meaningful life changes in a supportive, trusting, and nonjudgmental environment.
Dr. Ipema and her husband have two sons and a daughter. In her free time, she enjoys exercising, cooking, and spending time outdoors.