"A Community of Therapists Impacting Our Community"
Alliance is always looking for talented, team-oriented therapists. If you are interested in applying, or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, we are in need of part-time therapists for our Byron Center and Holland offices.
We are looking for therapists who:
- Can see 10-15 clients per week via in-person or telehealth appointments
- Desire flexible hours that can fit around their schedule (e.g. daytime, evening, or weekend availability)
- Hope to begin or grow their private practice
- Have an evidenced-based clinical background
- Enjoy collaborating with team members
- Competitive compensation for our independent contractors
- Amazing administrative support (e.g. billing and scheduling)
- A collaborative group of highly skilled and engaging therapists who care about and support one another in the transformative therapeutic work the team does with their clients
Preference is currently given to therapists who specialize in working with adolescents or couples, but we are open to applications for all interested therapists of any license/training background including: professional counselors, social workers, marriage and family therapists, and psychologists.