You are welcome at Alliance Counseling Group. Our goal is to listen well and to build trust and rapport with each of our clients.
We know life is complicated. It is our hope we to provide you a safe place to work through the unique challenges you may be facing.
The Alliance Counseling Group staff is trained and equipped in a variety of evidenced-based practices to address the needs of adults, adolescents, children, couples, and families. We actively pursue training and certifications as we continuously strive to maintain the highest standards of care for each of our clients. For more information about the specific evidenced-based approaches used please see the therapist’s bios.
Coverage varies greatly, but our services may be covered in part or in full by your insurance provider. Please contact your HMO or health insurance plan to learn more about what your plan covers. Below are some questions that are helpful to ask:
- Do my insurance benefits include mental health services?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Will I be required to pay a copay?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions per year my plan covers?
- What is my deductible?
- Do I need to get approval from my primary care physician?
We are credentialed with a variety of insurance companies. Currently, our therapists are able to accept:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- Physician’s Care